One of the cardinal rules of a party is "Always have more than enough food for everyone," a rule superseded only by "Never mix alcohol with access to a particle accelerator." Secure sustenance for all revelers with today’s Groupon: for $99, you get an appetizer party package for 10 people from Classé Catering (a $289 value). Choose between the following options:
A New Year’s Eve party package to be picked up on December 30 or 31, which includes the following:
- Sesame chicken with crispy wonton (1.5 per person)
- Shrimp on a stick with peanut sauce (two per person)
- Curried vegetable samosas (two per person)
- Mexican beef empanada with jalapeño cream (two per person)
- Pretzel dogs with stoneground mustard (two per person)
- Mac 'n' cheese croquettes (two per person)
A Super Bowl party package to be picked up on February 4 or 5, which includes the following:
- Chicken wings with signature Classé sauce, celery, and blue cheese (six per person)
- Nine-layer fiesta dip with corn chips (3 oz./person)
- Pretzel dogs with spicy ground mustard (three per person)
- Barbecue pulled pork sliders with coleslaw (two per person)
Groupon-holders may not substitute or change any items. Food for additional guests may be added for $21.50 per person. After pickup, food should be stored in the refrigerator and reheated when ready to serve.
Classé Catering's dedicated staff has rolled out feasts of upscale cuisine for weddings, family get-togethers, and celebrations for more than 15 years. Assuage the stress of entertaining by ordering a New Year’s Eve six-dish appetizer spread, which comes with heating instructions and a certificate that reads, "I made this meal," to fool family and friends.
Chefs curate a diverse spread of gourmet street fare, upgrading beef empanadas with a dollop of jalapeño cream and tucking mac 'n' cheese into mouthwatering croquettes. On Super Bowl Sunday, Classé’s expert staff can worry about filling guests’ bellies, freeing hosts to worry about who will perform the household’s halftime tradition of hoisting the papier-mâché Vince Lombardi trophy. Classic game-day fare includes chicken wings, chips and dip, and pretzel dogs with spicy brown mustard.
For more than 18 years, Classé Catering's chefs have prepared impressive spreads of hors d'oeuvres and multi-course meals for all sorts of events. Norwegian smoked salmon with rye chips or platters of prosciutto and cheese are just a few of their specialty finger foods, while entrees like herb-encrusted pork loin or shrimp and crab-stuffed sole conquer more substantial appetites. In addition to catering, the company's event specialists can help event hosts to decorate or even find a venue.