A bicycle seems like it's just a mode of transportation until you turn it upside down and realize it's also a wheel for spinning wool into yarn. Tune up your two-wheel with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $99 for a custom bike fitting (up to a $225 value)
A bikefit professional determines optimal pedaling position and adjusts the bike to support that position. The up to three-hour process helps maximize comfort and efficiency to reduce the potential for injury, and also incorporates recommendations on how to improve with form and technique.
- $199 for a refresh annual cycling plan (a $400 value)
The annual refresh plan allows cyclists to purchase at a discounted rate a year's worth of fitting and mechanical services, including:
- Comprehensive bike fitting
- Quantitative pedal stroke analysis
- Form/technique consultation
- New shoe/cleat installation
- New bike set-up
- Injury/comfort issues
- Saddle, handlebar, crank-length trial-and-error
- Problem troubleshooting
- Tune-up on any road/tri bikes
- Monsoon clean-up
- Flat repair
- Wheel truing
- Tubular tire installation
Fitworks Cycling Support
As a bikefit professional, Kurt Rosenquist seeks to maximize the potential of every cyclist he meets. During appointments that last between one and three hours, he uses a specialized process that takes into account the cyclist's biomechanics, customizing bike settings for efficient use without discomfort and recommending equipment. He also tweaks current equipment and builds custom bicycles, and then sends riders cycling off comfortably into the sunset with a lower risk of injury from overuse.