It's always great to hear your favorite song live, because you can sing along and see what the notes look like as they float out of the instruments. See the music with this GrouponLive deal.
- $15 for one ticket to see 89X Presents Third Eye Blind (up to a $38 value)
- When: Sunday, November 10
- Where: The Fillmore Detroit
- Section: general-admission balcony
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout.
Third Eye Blind
- How you know them: from a string of hits that includes "Jumper," "Semi-Charmed Life," and "Never Let You Go," all of which helped the 20th century end on a high note
- What the band has done since then: released the fan-favorite records Out of the Vein and Ursa Major; primed an upcoming album that frontman Stephan Jenkins says will be their swan song
- Motto that 3EB says best defines said upcoming album: "BORN IN SHADOW. MADE OF LIONS. LOUD AS [FUDGE]"
- Where you can find that motto: emblazoned on their fall tour hoodie
- Does it really say "fudge?": no
- Something elses to get you through this semi-charmed kinda life: Pilates, vacationing abroad, and rocking out to Third Eye Blind
The Fillmore Detroit
As part of famed San Francisco promoter Bill Graham’s chain of venues, the rock ‘n’ roll pedigree of The Fillmore Detroit comes with the name. The historic venue—built in 1925 as a movie house—beams with classic opulence as fans shake their tail feathers on a hardwood dance floor under an 80-foot ceiling adorned with chandeliers and film reels once used as frisbees.