- One ticket to four plays
- Where: American Conservatory Theater
- Door time: one hour prior to showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $35 for balcony seating (up to $92 value)
- $60 for mezzanine seating (up to $236 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Tickets may be exchanged for free for any dates listed in this Groupon offer.
- For a dark comedy about an Italian family struggling to get by during World War II, see: Napoli! (February 12–March 9)
- For an erotically charged game of cat-and-mouse between a young actress and a director, see: Venus in Fur (March 19–April 13)
- For a poignant, music-filled parable of infidelity and penance set in Apartheid-era Johannesburg, see: The Suit (April 23–May 18)
- For an epic tale of political intrigue and betrayal that has been called "the Chinese Hamlet," see: The Orphan of Zhao (June 4–29)
American Conservatory Theater
Humor, song, and drama all unfold at the ACT's historic theater—originally opened in 1910—which blends austere neoclassicism with the occasional baroque flourish. The theater was built during the reconstruction after the 1906 earthquake, only to be struck by 1989's Loma Prieta earthquake, surviving significant damage and undergoing an extensive renovation and seismic stabilization that have enabled it to continue staging fine drama and overcome its reoccurring earthquake nightmares.