It's best to watch drama play out onstage, as opposed to in the room where you keep all your porcelain dolphins. See a smash hit with this GrouponLive deal.
- Two tickets to a show in Grand Canyon University's 2014–2015 season
- Where: Ethington Theatre
- General admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart
- $12 for Sherlock Holmes: The Final Adventure, August 29–September 7 (up to $24 value)
- $12 for Little Women: An Opera in Two Acts, October 10–19 (up to $24 value)
- $12 for A Child's Christmas in Wales, November 14–23 (up to $24 value)
- $10 for the Winter Dance Concert, December 5–6 (up to $20 value)
- $12 for Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet, February 6–15 (up to $24 value)
- $12 for Oklahoma!, March 20–29 (up to $24 value)
- $10 for the Spring Dance Concert, April 17–18 (up to $20 value)
- Click here to view the detailed schedule
- Sherlock Holmes: The Final Adventure: royal blackmail, a mysterious villain, and a woman who can match his wits prove too tempting for the legendary detective to resist—and lead him right into his greatest enemy's clutches
- Little Women: An Opera in Two Acts: Mark Adamo's adaptation of Louisa May Alcott's classic novel follows Jo, the second of four daughters in a freethinking Civil War–era family, on her journey to accept that the past is the past
- A Child's Christmas in Wales: the rushing power of Dylan Thomas's lyricism takes on a gentler, more delicate cast as he reflects on Christmas through the eyes of a child
- Winter Dance Concert: the dance students close out the year in their annual holiday concert
- Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet: the original star-crossed lovers let teenage passions drive them into an early grave in the Bard's classic warning about reading the directions on any bottle you get from a traveling apothecary
- Oklahoma!: Rodgers and Hammerstein's seminal frontier musical features some of America's best-known showtunes, including "Oh, What a Beautiful Mornin'," "The Surrey with the Fringe on Top," and "I Cain't Say No"
- Spring Dance Concert: the dancers now celebrate the changing of the seasons the only way they know how
Grand Canyon University
Grand Canyon University’s theater students involve themselves in every aspect of each production, from acting, directing, and lighting to set construction. The university hosts its performances in the 311-seat Ethington Theatre, whose intimate space brings audiences close enough to hear every whispered dialogue exchange and see the puppet strings attached to every actor’s limbs.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“This theater is small but the production are top notch. I would highly recommend it. ”
3300 W Camelback Rd
Phoenix, Arizona 85017