According to legend, Babe Ruth pointed his bat toward the sky to let his fans know exactly where the flesh-eating aliens were coming from. See the greats be great with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to a Kansas City Royals game against the Tampa Bay Rays
- When: Monday, August 26, at 1:10 p.m.
- Where: Kauffman Stadium
- Doors: One hour before the first pitch
- Note: When buying this Groupon, please provide only one name in the check-out field to simplify the will-call process.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $7 for Hy-Vee Infield seating (a $23 value)
- $7 for Hy-Vee box seating (a $25 value)
- $15 for field plaza seating (a $40 value)
- $15 for field box seating (a $50 value)
- $25 for dugout plaza seating (a $48 value)
When you click "Buy," you'll be redirected to Royals.com to complete your transaction. This offer applies toward the face value of tickets, but you'll still need to pay all Royals.com fees and taxes in full.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
The Scouting Report
Mid-July's All-Star break came just in time for the Royals. Using the four-day rest to regroup, recharge, and refill their bats with protein powder, they won their first two series after returning the field—one against playoff contender Baltimore, the other against A.L. Central Division-leading Detroit. They've carried their momentum into August as well, claiming victory in eight of their last 10 games through August 8. On the 26th, the team hosts a single contest against the Rays—a game originally postponed on May 2 due to the stadium's best cotton-candy vendor calling in sick.
Kansas City Royals
MVPs, Gold Gloves, and a World Series title pepper more than 40 years of Kansas City Royals history, replete with powerful pitches and bat-cracking home runs. The recently renovated Kauffman Stadium treats visitors to a giant high-definition video board, which wears a 40-foot crown and waves a scepter made of massive glow sticks. During breaks in the action, fans can visit concessions stands, play mini golf in the kids’ area, or count each of the stadium’s 37,903 seats. Open until the top of the eighth inning, a 7,000-square-foot Hall of Fame guides guests through a maze of memorabilia, including photos of Royals past and future.
One Royal Way
Kansas City, Missouri 64129