- Who: Lucent Dossier Experience
- When: Friday, July 25, at 10 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Las Vegas
- Door time: 9 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $15 for general admission standing (up to $29 value)
- $22 for general admission standing with skip-the-line pass (up to $39 value)
Lucent Dossier Experience
How exactly do you explain the Lucent Dossier Experience? According to one ensemble member, “people can come into this little world and…dance and have fun and be playful and silly and express their art.” True to this description, the show—a theatrical mishmash of acrobatics, dance, and music—unleashes whimsically costumed performers onto the stage, where they dazzle onlookers with movements that are simultaneously dark, provocative, and giddy. A circle of feathered dancers may juggle flames, while elsewhere, a ghostly marching-band leader plays a violin. But to most accurately report the show’s effect, it’s best to once again ask a member of the company: “someone who has never seen Lucent before…the one thing that I would hope and pray that they would walk away with is that you can do anything.”
House of Blues Las Vegas
3950 Las Vegas Blvd. S
Las Vegas, NV 89119