College football games are marked by tradition, such as the school band leading the fight song or the team mascot leading a halftime cram session for midterms. Get back in the spirit with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to the Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game between Ole Miss and Boise St., plus admission to the FanZone pre-game party (more details below)
- When: Thursday, August 28, at 8 p.m. (pre-game party starts at 2 p.m.)
- Where: Georgia Dome
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees; FanZone admission is a $10 value
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $45 for seating in sections 110–121 ($95.30 total value)
- $45 for seating in sections 105–109 or 122–129 ($95.30 total value)
- $55 for club-level end zone seating in sections 208–215 or 228–235 ($107.05 total value)
Each option includes admission to the FanZone pre-game party, which takes place at the Georgia World Congress Center from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. The event includes drinks, food, and more than two dozen interactive games and sponsor attractions.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game
Since its inception in 2008, the Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game has signaled the start of the college football season at the Georgia Dome. In just three weeks, the dome will once again rock when Boise St. and Ole Miss charge onto the field in front of an estimated crowd of more than 70,000 fans. The raucous environment also mimics that of a bowl game: neutral turf means neither team will be at an advantage by knowing exactly where the field’s snake pits are located.
Both the Broncos and the Rebels are coming off of 8–5 seasons in 2013, and both will showcase potent offenses. Behind running back Jay Ajayi, Boise St. lit up scoreboards last fall, averaging nearly 38 points per game. But Ole Miss will counter the Broncos’ ground assault with a high-flying passing attack led by senior quarterback Bo Wallace, who has become more of a nuisance to opposing defenders than helmets padded with peanut butter.
One Georgia Dome Drive NW
Atlanta, Georgia 30313