Dining out gives you a break from cooking and keeps your crippling fear of fire a secret for one more night. Get a hot meal with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $35 for a four-course dinner for two (up to an $82 total value)
- $65 for a four-course dinner for four (up to a $164 total value)
Per person, each meal includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $12 value)
- One house salad, which comes with all entrees
- One entree (up to a $22 value)
- One dessert (up to a $7 value)
The dinner menu features handmade gnocchi misto and steamed clams as appetizers. Entrees include lobster ravioli, lasagna, and chicken or veal parmigiana. Desserts arrive in the form of cheesecake and chocolate mousse.
Inspired by the traditions of Tuscany, Napoli, and Sicily, the chefs at LaTerrazza prepare a diverse spread of fine Italian dishes. They craft a range of appetizers, pastas, meat-laden entrees, and house specialties such as the crabmeat angela—fresh jumbo lump crabmeat drizzled in blush cream sauce and served over pasta. For lunch, they add 10 different paninis to the mix, which can feature ingredients that range from portobellos to beef tenderloin. All the while, diners, much like nervous jurors about to reveal a verdict, pass around bottles of wine brought from home.