Your body has many ways of sabotaging you, from developing allergic reactions to your favorite foods to forcing you to want to bite the same stupid part of your cheek over and over again. Stand up for yourself with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $10 for two Groupons, each good for a 10-minute oxygen session, valid Monday-Thursday ($20 value)
- $11 for a 20-minute oxygen session for one, valid Monday-Thursday ($20 value)
- $22 for a 20-minute oxygen session for two, valid Monday-Thursday ($40 value)
- $24 for a 20-minute oxygen session for two, valid Friday-Sunday ($40 value)
- $12 for a 20-minute oxygen session for one, valid Friday-Sunday ($20 value)<p>
Oxynate Oxygen Bar
Signature Service: Recreational Oxygen and Aromatherapy Bar
Brands Used: Stacker Vitamin Drinks, Powerade, Dasani Water
Reservations/Appointments: Not offered
Handicap Accessible: Yes
Staff Size: 1 person
Parking: Parking lot
Pro Tip: Let yourself relax and breathe. You will feel your stress and the winter blues slip away.
Q&A with Julie Sabby, Owner
Oxynate Oxygen Bar's owner Julie Sabby describes her business as a recreational oxygen and aromatherapy bar—she also sometimes calls the signature oxygen service a 20-minute vacation. Julie invites guests to sit back in a shiatsu massage chair, while inhaling energizing oxygen and tantalizing aromas. She says customers enjoy the experience so much, they sometimes tell her they'd like to stay forever. Such reactions don't surprise Julie, given the benefits she attributes to her services. "Oxygen is good for alleviating headaches, hangovers, stress, mental fatigue, and body aches," she says, not even acknowledging the fact that it helped her say that sentence.
94% of 16 customers recommend
“Neat pick me up, I would go again”
Oxynate Oxygen Bar
356 E. Broadway
Bloomington, MN 55425Get Directions