Wine tasting includes three reds and three whites; dinner consists of one appetizer, two entrees, and a bottle of wine
What You'll Get
An in-depth knowledge of wine can enliven humdrum dinner parties, just as an in-depth knowledge of dynamite fishing can enliven foundering job interviews. Give palates an executive education with this voucher.
$49 for Wine-Tasting Dinner for Two (Up to $170.90 Total Value)
- Wine tasting of three reds and three whites for two (a $35 value per person)
- Two appetizers comprised of cheese, cured meats, shrimp, and olives (a $26 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $17.95 value per person)
- One bottle of wine (up to a $39 value)
Entree options include steak with spinach, shrimp fradiavolo, gnocchi, chicken milanese, penne asparagus and chicken, or a pizza. See the menu for a full list of entrees.
View 1742 Wine Bar’s other offers:
The Fine Print
About 1742 Wine Bar
The food-and-drink connoisseurs behind 1742 Wine Bar impart the subtleties of vino as customers sip fine wines and tantalize palates with a menu of classic Italian dishes.
- Thin-crust pizzas with fresh mozzarella
- Gnocchi of the day