Paintball hurts less than you think it will, like getting your first haircut or admitting that you don’t love Denise. Be brave with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$17 for all-day entry for one with gun and equipment rental, plus 500 paintballs (a $35 value)
$175 for a Not So Basic birthday-party package for up to 10 (a $350 value)
- 90 minutes in a private party room and unlimited open play
- Two large 14-inch pepperoni pizzas and one cheese pizza, plus a soft drink for each child
- Half-sheet paintball-themed cake
- Rental equipment, including 200 paintballs per party guest
- One-year player package membership for guest of honor<p>
Equipment rental with each deal includes a Tippman ‘98 marker, mask, 200-round hopper, CO2 tank, unlimited air refills, and a chest protector.<p>
3rd Eye Paintball
With two outdoor fields and one indoor heated field, paintballers find common ground to battle over yearlong. They strategize and maneuver around large inflatable barriers as a referee keeps watch over the game to ensure fair play. Players can bring their own equipment, or rent gear onsite, such as Tippmann 98 semiautomatic markers with antichop technology. The fields, complimented by a private party room, also make for ideal party sites, and 3rd Eye offers packages to suit birthdays and bachelor parties.