Jeeps captained by seasoned guides lead guests on an extreme trail through Sedona’s back country and western canyons
About This Deal
- Age restrictions: must be 3 or older.
- Buckle up and hold on for the ride of your life on Sedona’s most extreme 4-wheel drive trail. This adrenaline-packed 4 x 4 experience is not for the faint of heart so be prepared. Embark on a desert adventure along one of Arizona’s most rugged trails while discovering some of the most famous rock formations such as Capitol Butte, Chimney Rock, Lizard Head and Doe Mesa. Snake along the Sidewinder Trail into the depths of Diamondback Gulch. Your heart will pound as one of your jeep guide navigates this stunning grand arroyo and climbs to the other side! Marvel at the fantastic views of 7 canyons and towering red-rock formations and take advantage of ideal photo opportunities.
- Jeep tours take guests on a pulse-pounding climb through the rugged terrain of Sedona’s back country and western canyons.
#####A Day in the West’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Jeeps are sanitized after every tour.
- Social distancing guidelines are followed.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check A Day in the West’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
Need To Know
About A Day in the West
A Day in the West is now also the exclusive provider of jeep tours at Out of Africa Wildlife Park. Juniper trees, prickly pear cacti, and other desert flora shade the rugged Sedona landscape, where A Day in the West's knowledgeable tour guides roam under the guidance of the outfit's owner, John Bradshaw, who's also the son of prolific Western movie stuntman Bob Bradshaw. Guests enjoy a breathtaking 4x4 adventure, touring past historic sites such as the Bradshaw Mountain and Van Deren Cabin. The A Day in the West team also shepherds guests on horseback along scenic trails, stopping for occasional alfresco picnics or dinners, shows, and wine tastings.