All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
It's hard to resist running your fingers through soft, silky hair, which explains why so many people get kicked out of the zoo. Seem approachable with this Groupon.
Choose from Seven Options
- $35 for a haircut and conditioning treatment (a $70 value)
- $60 for a haircut, conditioning treatment, and all-over coloring (a $130 value)
- $65 for a haircut, conditioning treatment, and ombre highlights (a $150 value)
- $175 for a keratin treatment and haircut (a $350 value)
- $60 for a haircut, blowout, and flatiron finish (a $130 value)
- $50 for a relaxer, conditioning treatment, and haircut (a $100 value)
- $65 for a relaxer, conditioning treatment, and demi coloring (a $125 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation notice required. Not valid for color correction. Extra fee for thick or extra-long hair. Extra fees for additional keratin or relaxer product. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Aaron Bowser at G Patton Salon
A Paul Mitchell–trained stylist, Aaron Bowser has beautified clients for work on fashion runways, hair shows, and national publications. It's safe to say that his clients at G Patton Salon are in skilled hands when they come to him for cuts, color, keratin treatments, and other styles. Hair is his passion, and that shows through in his dedication to beautifying all of his clients.