Customers can enjoy a fun and relaxing pottery-making class, taught by skilled professionals
About This Deal
- About the classes: Artist guides participants as they create pinched bowls, bud vases, or other sculpted works of art. Each piece is fully dried and fired and may be customized with the addition of color for an additional fee. Finished products will be available for pickup after a few weeks or arrangements for shipping can be made.
- What’s included: all materials and tools for one piece of art, plus light refreshments
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older and present valid ID to receive alcoholic beverages
- What to bring: wine or beer (also available for purchase from the on-site brewery)
- What to wear: clothes that can messy
Need To Know
About Adewole Arts
With a wide variety of pottery classes taught at Adewole Arts, customers can learn the basics of the art, while also creating something worthwhile and useful for their everyday lives. From wind chimes and wall art to pots of all sizes, attendees are not required to have any experience before participating in the classes. Each class also comes with light refreshments, snacks, and adult beverages to enjoy for all looking to start their journey of pottery making.