Conducted by experienced trainers, these online or onsite karate classes aim to boost participants’ coordination, strength, and flexibility
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Karate is a self-defense sport involving offensive and defensive techniques. It engages all body parts and may help develop coordination, tone the muscles, improve reflexes, and build stamina.
- What's included: uniform and belt, 30 minute semi-private introductory lesson, two weeks of classes (1 or more days per week for onsite classes and up to 6 days per week for online classes), on-demand class recordings, and additional digital content.
- For online classes, students connect with the instructor via Zoom
- View the class schedule
- Suitable for ages 5 and up, grouped by age
- Valid only for online and onsite classes at Bryant Location (2923 NE Blakeley St ,Seattle,98105)
About Alpha Martial Arts
Since 2001, the instructors at Alpha Martial Arts' three Seattle neighborhood locations have been helping people improve their lives through martial arts and fitness. The black-belt martial arts instructors teach kids, teens, and adults martial arts and kenpo karate moves that enhance not only fitness levels and self-defense skills, but also confidence. On the fitness side, energetic kickboxing classes torch calories.