All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Two 60-Minute Jump Passes: Valid Sunday–Friday
- Four 60-Minute Jump Passes: Valid Sunday–Friday
- Six 60-Minute Jump Passes: Valid Sunday–Friday
- Two 60-Minute Jump Passes: Valid Any Day
- Four 60-Minute Jump Passes: Valid Any Day
- Six 60-Minute Jump Passes: Valid Any Day
Party for 10 Jumpers: Valid Tuesday–Friday. Includes:
- 2 hours of jump time and party table
- Surge safety socks for every jumper
- Personal party host exclusive to your party to set up, serve, and clean up your party
- A free Altitude shirt for the birthday kid
- Bottled water provided for party guests—no outside drinks
- Bring your own party food (pizza, birthday cake, cup cakes)
- Plates, napkins, utensils, table cloth provided (guests are welcome to bring their own party theme decorations)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 28, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Jump passes are for walk-in customers only. Must use voucher in 1 visit. Safety socks required and available for purchase for $2.50 a pair. Birthday party voucher requires reservations 48 hours in advance. Not valid for existing reservations. May upgrade party for additional fee. Not valid November 24–26, December 26–January 1. Valid only at Mobile location. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Altitude Trampoline Park
While jumping around an indoor trampoline park ensures a fun afternoon for both children and adults, it can also be a potentially dangerous activity. That's why Altitude Trampoline Park was designed from floor to ceiling with safe jumping in mind.
Soft trampoline walls: The facility surrounds trampolines with soft but strong, eight-foot-high trampoline walls, which jumpers can bounce right off of.
Safety netting: At the end of the soft walls' eight feet begins a safety netting (that can withstand up to 150 pounds per square inch), which goes on high enough to contain any jumper
Padding: All steel and springs are covered by industry-approved padding, resulting in no open gaps to fall through.
Foam pit: over four feet of foam fills a pit on the trampoline floor; monitored by an employee at all times