Choose from Six Options
- $20 for two adult or junior races, valid Tuesday–Friday ($44 value)
- $29 for two adult or junior races, valid any day ($44 value)
- $27 for three adult or junior races, valid Tuesday–Friday ($66 value)
- $43 for three adult or junior races, valid any day ($66 value)
- $45 for five adult or junior races, valid Tuesday–Friday ($110 value)
- $65 for five adult or junior races, valid any day ($110 value)
Junior racers aged 8–15 and adults strap on provided helmets before going over quick safety briefings and receiving heat assignments. The normal membership requirement applied to junior racers will be waived. View the FAQ here.
American Indoor Karting
At American Indoor Karting—recently under new management—drivers speeding across the track resemble professional racecar drivers. The souped-up European go-karts allow speedsters as young as 8 to swerve through turns at nearly 1.5 lateral G's. The milieu is carefully cultivated to create the feeling of actual competitive auto racing. Helmets and safety briefing sessions are mandatory before racers take to the winding, professionally designed track. After each race, competitors scrutinize comprehensive race reports of their lap times and other statistics.
Two breeds of go-kart reside on the premises and are maintained by a full-time mechanic. While younger kids drive less ferocious Junior Karts, adults qualify to operate Super Karts. The Super Kart is loaded up with a 9 hp Honda engine and travels 40 m.p.h. To race a Super Kart, drivers must prove they can handle the powerful hot rod by putting up a qualifying lap time and convincing the vehicle to eat a carrot directly from their hands.