Downtime-free treatment uses the CoolSculpting device’s cooling panels to promote natural fat metabolism in tricky-to-tone areas
What You'll Get
- CoolSculpting: During the procedure, cooling pads are applied to areas with unwanted fat deposits, causing the fat cells to freeze and crystallize, making them easier for the body to metabolize.
- Read more about how CoolSculpting works.
- Valid treatment areas: one 2” x 6” area
- Who’s eligible for CoolSculpting?
- Length of single treatment: approximately one hour, each treatments ends with a two-minute massage on the targeted area
- Staff qualifications: CoolSculpting clinicians at AOB Med Spa have all completed the highest level of training through CoolSculpting University. Each provider is also a certified Medical Aesthetician and works under the direction of AOB’s Medical Director, Dennis Kotelko, MD.
- Recovery time: no downtime
- No anesthesia used
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Not valid for the chin area. For best results, more than one treatment may be required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About AOB Med Spa
The aesthetic specialists at AOB Med Spa understand that everyone has their own definition of beauty, which is why they provide customized consultations to determine each client's goals and the proper course of action. From body-contouring machines to lasers, the team relies on all sorts of modern gadgetry and products to help visitors achieve the glamorous look they desire.
- CoolSculpting: Certified technicians use a nonsurgical contouring machine to freeze and destroy stubborn fat cells in common problems areas such as the waist and thighs. Treatments typically last an hour, and end with a two-minute massage on the targeted area.
- Injectables: The med spa specializes in Botox injections and dermal fillers that help smooth out wrinkles and add volume to areas of the face, including the lips and cheeks.
- Laser Hair Removal: Using intense pulsed light (IPL), technicians destroy unwanted hairs at the follicle to impair future growth. Treatments are available for just about anywhere on the body, including the bikini area, legs, and underarms.