Traverse a farm filled with breathtaking scenery, tree-ripened fruit, a beautiful pumpkin field, and old-fashioned fun
About This Deal
- The orchard offers the most scenic and rustic pick your own apple orchard and pumpkin patch throughout the Hudson Valley; fun for both children and adults.
- Pumpkin picking (one pumpkin per person) you pick in our decorated pumpkin patch
- General Admission (one ticket per person) includes admission to farm and farm market
- Free parking
- Open Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and holidays, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m starting September 19th.
- Due to the rural location of the farm cellular phone service lacks, a printed voucher is required for redemption.
- Print voucher and bring with you day of visit to avoid any confusion. Please review new safety and operational guidelines on our website.
Need To Know
About Apple Ridge Orchards
The most scenic and rustic Pick Your Own apple orchard and pumpkin patch throughout the Hudson Valley–just 50 miles from New York City. Apple Ridge Orchards offer visitors an opportunity to enjoy breathtaking scenery as you walk through majestic orchards and manicured fields to pick your favorite apples and pumpkins. Pet and Feed a variety of friendly farm animals. Hand fed since babies; they view you as family and look forward to your visit. Visit our farm stand and enjoy fresh pressed apple cider, homemade apple cider donuts, delicious mixes, apple butter, preserves, and other goodies. View our honey bee observation hive and purchase our 100% orchard produced raw honey from the hardest working bees in NYS. Join us for a FARMTASTIC DAY.