Paintings are a window into the artist's thoughts, from Pollock's chaotic canvases to the little frowny faces on each star in Starry Night. Paint it out with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$49 for a three-hour wine-and-painting evening for one (a $110 value)
$89 for a three-hour wine-and-painting evening for two (a $220 value)
$169 for a three-hour wine-and-painting evening for four (a $440 value)
- Instructor fee (a $45 value/person)
- Tour of the art galleries and meet and greet with artists
- Canvas, oil paints, and brushes (a $30 value/person). Participants paint the evening's image, and take home their completed work at the end of the class.
- Choice of champagne or wine (a $24 value/person)
- Souvenir wineglass (a $6 value/person)
- Custom cupcakes from the pastry shop at Lulav (a $5 value/person)
Each class lasts about 2.5 hours before the last half hour is left open for wine drinking.
Kathy Thompson Art
Kathy Thompson formerly at the Art Loft, fuels her students' creativity and guides their paintbrushes. The painter and art instructor hosts BYOB painting classes in her private studio, steering groups through the finer points of transferring colorful images to canvas. Throughout the events, guests can sip their beverages of choice while crafting a picture of flowers, an forested landscape, or a portrait of an ancestral corkscrew.