On a 90-minute walking tour of historic Williamsburg, a licensed guide recounts more than 10 tales from the city’s storied past
About This Deal
- Departure location: corner of Boundry and Duke of Gloucester streets
- Departure time:
- Tours running March–May available on Friday and Saturday, from 8 p.m.–9:30 p.m.
- Tours running June–August, daily as available, from 8 p.m.–9:30 p.m.
- Tours running September–October available Friday and Saturday, from 7 p.m.–8:30 p.m.
- Wheelchairs welcome (tour stays on streets and paths); service pets permitted on tour
- Subject to availability; checking availability prior to purchase here recommended
- Any questions can be sent at email@example.com
Need To Know
About AxWild Ghost Tours
Political feuds. Infidelities. Racial tensions. Once capital of the colonies, Williamsburg possesses a deep history stretching back to the 18th century. Licensed guides recount and illuminate the city's many legends on the narrated walking ghostly tours of historic Williamsburg. They also recommend that guests dress for the weather, wear comfortable walking shoes, and bring digital cameras.