Choose from Five Options
- $19 for a 45-minute laser-tag session for 2 on Sunday ($40 value)
- $25 for a 90-minute laser-tag session for 2 ($50 value)
- $35 for a 45-minute laser-tag session for 4 on Sunday ($80 value)
- $49 for a 90-minute laser-tag session for 4 ($100 value)
- $119 for a 90-minute laser-tag session for a party for up to 16 ($320 value)
At iCombat Aurora, groups heroically battle their way through a ravaged cityscape. The buildings aren’t populated by enemy soldiers, however, but legions of test subjects plagued by the PHC virus, a biological weapon that induces amnesia and a hunger for human flesh. When traversing the 12,000-square foot space, teams work to eliminate the infected, who lurk in the shadowy corners and emerge only when they hear approaching footsteps or an ice cream truck. Sharpshooters also have the option of squaring off against each other, with one group acting as the military and the other acting as the militia group who spread the virus.
Regardless of the mission, everyone is equipped with replicas of actual weapons that sound, recoil, and flash just like the real thing. In many of the games, combatants wear high-tech targets that keep track of statistics, so teammates needn’t worry about keeping score as they brave a post-apocalyptic scene right out of their favorite TV shows and video games.