Skilled technician uses hard or soft wax to swiftly remove unwanted hair from the bikini area
About This Deal
- Choice of hard or soft wax
- Soft Wax: soft wax, which is typically spread over a larger surface area and removed with a cloth strip to remove even finer hairs.
- Hard Wax: hard wax, which hardens as it cools and is removed without a cloth strip. Since this type of wax only sticks to hairs, and not skin, it can be less painful than soft wax and is most effective on small surface areas.
- Benefits of waxing: A longer-lasting alternative to shaving, waxing typically rids the body of unwanted hairs for two to six weeks. Waxing can also result in finer, softer hair and fewer ingrowns.
- Tips for reducing pain: Take an over-the-counter pain reliever, such as ibuprofen, about 45 minutes before your appointment.
About Beauty by Danna
Most Popular Service: Permanent Makeup and eyelash extensions
Brands Used: High quality, medical grade, and formaldehyde free products
Staff Size: 1 person
Pro Tip: Client can call in for inquiries so all their questions can be answered.