Non-invasive laser-based treatments focus on specific areas in order to contour the body
What You'll Get
- Laser Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
- Radio Frequency: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person. May be repurchased every 90 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Beauty By Lucretia
Beauty by Lucretia invites guests to step back from the pressures of work and family life, and indulge in a variety of pampering treatments. From soothing massages to results-driven body sculpting treatment, the studio helps each client enhance their own unique brand of beauty. Lucretia, the salon's founder, has over 14 years of experience in the field of aesthetics and massage therapy. During this time she has cultivated a personalized, tailored approach, focusing on each patron's individual concerns and expectations.