What You'll Get
Most patients need more than 1 vial and multiple treatments.
- Typical treatment area for Kybella injections: fat underneath the chin
- https://www.groupon.com/articles/kybella-guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Merchant’s standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed the price paid for the voucher). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About BellaFina Medi Spa
Bella Fina Medi Spa specializes in rejuvenating and enhancing an individual's unique beauty through injectable and laser-based treatments. The facility is led by experienced professional Dr. Patricia Barsanti, who began the practice in 2006 with the goal of opening a clinically based cosmetic establishment.
Bella Fina Medi Spa offers a wide range of services from laser hair removal, IPL, and chemical peels to microdermabrasion and injectables. They also provide prescription medicines for clients such as Latisse for growing eyelashes, or Kybella an FDA approved injectable treatment that destroys fat cells under the chin to improve your profile.