Cryotherapy uses low temperatures to offer therapeutic benefits like reduced joint pain; sessions can also leave clients feeling energized
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
Need To Know
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal expires 90 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Better Health Cryotherapy
Better Health Cryotherapy caters to active bodies and aching muscles with targeted relief. The center's whole body cryotherapy chambers consist of a two- or three-minute session with a continuous blast of super low-temp air—think -200 degrees Fahrenheit. While this barrage of freezing nitrogen gas might seem extreme, the controlled nature of WBC makes it a great solution for pain management and relief, as well as a resource for athletes and fitness junkies. Other benefits of cryotherapy include reduced inflammation, a heady rush of endorphins to help bust stress, and migraine and headache relief.