Choose from Five Options
- $100 for a prix fixe dinner for two, redeemable Sunday–Thursday ($190 value)
- $190 for a prix fixe dinner for four, redeemable Sunday–Thursday ($380 value)
- $119 for a prix fixe dinner for two, redeemable any day ($190 value)
- $225 for a prix fixe dinner for four, redeemable any day ($380 value)
- $45 for $80 worth of takeout
- Click to see the prix-fixe menu or takeout menu
The classics reign supreme at Blackstones Steakhouse's locations in Greenwich, Norwalk, and Mount Kisco. Each one celebrates the special-occasion combinations of quality surf and turf. Inside their kitchens, cooks grill prime, dry-aged beef in a number of different cuts, ranging from a filet mignon to a sizzling porterhouse that can feed as many as four people. The steakhouse's chefs also steam Maine lobsters over a pot of boiling iceberg shards, and they fill the raw bars at Mount Kisco and Greenwich with oysters and clams on the half shell.
Much like their menus, each steakhouse’s decor demonstrates a commitment to classical elegance and refinement. In Greenwich, the sleek contrast of light and dark defines the ambiance—from white tablecloths, to black leather chairs, to dark grey walls and floors. Blackstones Steakhouse's other two locations take on more traditional steakhouse vibes. Walnut-hued wainscoting and wine-red walls add a warm richness to both spaces, and stark white tablecloths set with crystal glasses hint at the gourmet meal to come.