All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $67.5 Pre-Fixe Menu for Two
- 1 Small Plate (up to $15 value)
- 1 Soup or Salad (up to $10 value)
- 2 Entrees (up to $28 value each)
- 2 Sides (up to $7 value each)
- 1 Dessert (up to $9 value)
- $134 Pre-Fixe Menu for Four
- 2 Small Plate (up to $15 value each)
- 2 Soups or Salads (up to $10 value each)
- 4 Entrees (up to $28 value each)
- 4 Sides (up to $7 value each)
- 2 Desserts (up to $9 value each)
- Chef Lou’s Specialty Four Course Tomahawk Steak Dinner for Two
- Chef inspired appetizer
- Two salads
- One 55 oz. steak
- Sides of spinach, onion rings, mashed potatoes
Check out this merchant’s other offer for The Peach Pit Cafe.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation recommended. Phone reservations only; OpenTable or any other reservation system not accepted. Valid only Sunday-Thursday. Not valid during Restaurant Week. Not valid on federal holidays. Not valid on Valentine's Day. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 60 days. Limit 1 per table. Must wait 24 hours before redeeming. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Blend on Main
For chef Lou Smith, the world is his proverbial oyster. That is, he's inspired by all types of cuisines when refining his menus at Blend. Multitudinous American food is another source of inspiration, evident in dishes like shrimp 'n' grits, succotash, and Amish-style chicken. With such a worldly focus, it's easy to hop from region to region in a single meal.
- Appetizer: Start off your appetizers served with bloody mary cocktail sauce and rémoulade.
- Small plate: Diners can share the flatbread, made with Armenian lavash that's topped with fig purée, goat cheese, and arugula and finished with a balsamic glaze and truffle salt.
- Entree: Jump to Italy with the chicken rollatini, or pecan-crusted chicken stuffed with spinach and mascarpone and served over a potato purée.
- Dessert: The vanilla crème brûlée is decidedly French, but with a New England twist that welcomes taste buds back home: it's topped with caramelized Vermont maple syrup.