An American fare restaurant with culinary surprises and well-known signature dishes
What You'll Get
- Type of food: American
- What’s included in the Pre-Fixed Menu for Two:
- One Small Plate
- On soup or salad
- Two entrees
- Two sides
- One dessert
- What’s included in the Pre-Fixed Menu for Four
- Two small plates
- Two soups or salads
- Four entrees
- Four sides
- Two desserts
- What’s included in Chef Lou’s Specialty Four-Course Tomahawk Steak Dinner for Two:
- Chef-inspired appetizer
- Two salads
- One 55 oz. steak
- Sides of spinach, onion rings, mashed potatoes
- Valid for the course chosen on any day the establishment is open
- View the menu and prices
- Check out this merchant’s other offer for The Peach Pit Cafe.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid on federal holidays. Reservation required. Must wait 24 hours before redeeming. Phone reservations only; OpenTable, online reservations, or any other reservation system not accepted. Valid only Sunday Evenings through Friday until 5:30 p.m. Must be seated by 5 pm. Not valid during Restaurant Week, National or *Restaurant* Holidays, Memorial Day/Labor Day weekend through Monday. No additional diners at the table. Special Pre-fixed Menu is available to view online and is subject to change seasonally. Blend will honor received value; contact Groupon for payment questions and concerns. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 60 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Blend on Main
For chef Lou Smith, the world is his proverbial oyster. That is, he's inspired by all types of cuisines when refining his menus at Blend. Multitudinous American food is another source of inspiration, evident in dishes like shrimp 'n' grits, succotash, and Amish-style chicken. With such a worldly focus, it's easy to hop from region to region in a single meal.
- Appetizer: Start off your appetizers served with bloody mary cocktail sauce and rémoulade.
- Small plate: Diners can share the flatbread, made with Armenian lavash that's topped with fig purée, goat cheese, and arugula and finished with a balsamic glaze and truffle salt.
- Entree: Jump to Italy with the chicken rollatini, or pecan-crusted chicken stuffed with spinach and mascarpone and served over a potato purée.
- Dessert: The vanilla crème brûlée is decidedly French, but with a New England twist that welcomes taste buds back home: it's topped with caramelized Vermont maple syrup.