Soothing and detoxifying wellness treatments, including sauna and float sessions and massage chair sessions
About This Deal
Choose Between Two Options
- $89 for a 60-minute float with a 60-minute massage chair session ($138 value)
- $89 for a 90-minute float with a 30-minute massage chair session ($148 value)
About Bloom Wellness
At Bloom Wellness, clients are able to overcome sleep, pain, anxiety, and stress related issues with 21st century technologies like flotation therapy. The therapy involves floating in a one-of-a-kind open floatation pool filled with 10 inches of water and 1,000 pounds of Epsom salt, supporting bodies completely, ears submerged but faces resting comfortably above waterline.
The salt water is the same temperature as the human body, which simulates the sensation of drifting in nothingness. All perception of gravity is lost. As a result, the floater is lulled into a deep state of relaxation. Outside of the pool, research has shown that floaters fall asleep easier and more deeply. Flotation therapy, however, isn’t the sole wellness offering here. Read on to learn about a few others.
- Sauna: The center’s aromatherapy sauna, which welcomes up to eight guests, features infrared panels designed to increase circulation and lymphatic flow. Visitors can also add upgrades, such as salt scrubs and healing muscle rescue balms.
- Yoga and Fitness Classes: Guests practice yoga with the aid of infrared heating and lighting, which helps alleviate pain, detoxify the body, and increase flexibility. Other fitness courses, like kettlebell classes, aim to strengthen muscles and increase cardiovascular abilities.
- Massage: Massage therapists are on hand to help clients achieve inner peace and outer relaxation with massage strokes customized to individual needs.