Skilled technician uses an ultrasonic device to target localized fat deposits and tighten the skin
What You'll Get
- During the procedure, a licensed professional treats problem areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents. Read more about the treatment.
- Valid treatment areas: waist, back, thighs, hips, arms, and calves
- Length of single treatment: 20 minutes
Recovery time: there’s no recovery time, patients can return to normal activities immediately after the treatment
- Utrasonic body sculpting is often used for:
- Reduce targeted fatty areas
- Limit fatty deposits and cellulite
- Reshape trouble areas
- see here for more information
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Appointment required. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Must use all treatments on same area. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bodiac Sculpting
Surgical beauty procedures can not only be expensive, but also painful and risky. That's why Bodiac Sculpting stays abreast of the latest technologies to provide clients with up-to-date, non-invasive treatments. Its knowledgeable technicians use high-intensity light, ultrasound, and radio-frequency technologies to enhance looks—the equipment allows them to address wrinkles and scars, as well as cellulite and stubborn fat. And most importantly, customers can safely return to normal activities immediately after the treatments.