Spa offers a pampering massage, hydrogel mask, and salt room session combo to help boost wellness and reduce tension in the body and mind
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- 90-minute session consisting of a full-body massage and hydrogel mask applied to face, back, and feet
- 30-minute cool-down session in the Salt Light Room in Antigravity Crystal Biomat Chairs
- Massage therapist’s name and license number: Karen Tracy, 1927
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- From clearing the lungs to improving skin condition, salt rooms can perk up the entire body. Read our guide to learn more.
The spa also offers relaxation, therapeutic, prenatal and hot-stone massage, craniosacral therapy, infrared sauna wraps, and more.
About Body Rituals Wellness & Spa
What makes your business stand out from the competition? We are very client-focused. Our treatments are personalized the needs and wants of each individual. Our office features a free off street parking lot, handicap accessibility, a comfortable waiting room with complimentary refreshments, tranquil treatment room and personal bathroom.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? We love our clients and want to make sure that from start to finish they receive quality service and the knowledge that they are our main priority. It’s important that they don't just enjoy their massage but their whole experience.
What do you love most about your job? Massage is my passion. I love how no two massages are alike. Every person is a different version of themselves each day so even when I see a client multiple times there are always variations in problem areas or specific needs. I love that I can see my favorite people over and over and have variety.
What is the best feedback you’ve ever received from a customer? No words can describe how amazing this place is. From right when you walk in the door, your mind is a little less frantic. The atmosphere is clean and inviting. The people are friendly. The prices aren't too bad for the amount of care you get...like above and beyond care. This isn't just a massage place. They seem to actually care about you and your mental/physical health. My mind and body were a little bit more at ease after getting a massage from her and for me, that says A lot! I'm so happy I made the jump to self-care!