Dry infrared heat can help increase circulation and ease pain and stiffness
About This Deal
- Laser Lipo: During the lipo-laser sessions, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
- Radio-frequency treartment: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
Valid treatment areas: abs, arms, flanks, thighs.
- During the ultrasonic cavitation procedure, a licensed professional treats problematic body areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Typical treatment areas include most areas where excess fat is stored, including the abdomen, love handles, thighs, buttocks, upper arms, and chin.
About Brahman Bodyworks & Sculpting
With a wide array of non-invasive procedures at hand, Brahman Bodyworks & Sculpting helps its clients achieve realistic and long-term goals on their path to improved health and physical appearance. This locally owned mental and physical retreat offers numerous scalpel-free services for fat reduction, skin tightening, body contouring, cellulite treatment, and much more.