Players must collaboratively discover clues and solve puzzles to escape their intense, movie-style predicament before the clock runs out
About This Deal
- Escape-room game for up to eight, valid Sunday–Thursday
About Breakout Lexington
Escape-room games are inherently adrenaline inducing. With 60 minutes on the clock and a mystery before them, teams use their critical thinking skills to uncover hidden items, crack codes, and solve puzzles to escape before time is up. The real allure of Breakout Games isn’t the challenging detective work, though. Rather, it’s the thrilling narratives behind each escape room. Read on to learn about the mysteries facing players.
- The Kidnapping: In the most intense scenario, players have been abducted and handcuffed inside an unfamiliar room. Using hidden messages from the previous victim, the team collaborates to escape before the kidnapper returns.
- The Derby Heist: A renowned veterinarian has used his stature to steal the trophy, the $2 million purse, and the blanket of roses awarded to the winner of the Kentucky Derby. The race starts in one hour, leaving precious little time to sneak into his home and recover the precious items.
- Casino Royale: While investigating the disappearance of an MI6 agent, the team is trapped in a room of the Casino Royale. In just an hour, its members must follow clues to locate the missing agent and determine the kidnapper.
- Island Escape: Island Escape sees players abandoned on a tropical island whose previously dormant volcano is now rumbling. The group must flee the island within the hour before the volcano’s lava reaches them.
- The Hostage: While on a flight, the team's plane is hijacked and everyone loses consciousness. Once awakened, the team finds themselves handcuffed to one another in the hijacker's headquarters and must free themselves, discover the details behind the hijacking, and escape before they run out of time.
- Do Not Disturb: A recent string of kidnappings has awakened old fears in the people of Breakout City. The team has tracked the Kidnapper to a rundown motel on the seedy outskirts of town. Unfortunately though, he's one step ahead, and now you're all entrapped in his web of twisted games. It's an investigation gone wrong that'll send your mind reeling as you try to save his next victims before you become one yourself.
We asked Bryce Anderson of Breakout Games what advice he'd give to beginners. Then we asked him what he'd say if he had money riding on it.