Families and friends can participate in a wide selection of attractions and have a blast while challenging themselves or simply unwinding
About This Deal
- When can I Visit? Anytime during operating hours May 28th-October 3rd. Please see website for dates and time of operations.
- Age ranges for age-specific tickets: children ages 2–5
- Free admission for children under 2
- Other restrictions: must be at least 48’’ and 7 or older (except for the waterpark child admission)
- Minimum weight of 50lbs
- Maximum weight is 250lbs
- Zipline not recommended for pregnant women; should consult with a doctor prior to the visit
- Dry clothing and closed-toe shoes required (except for water park)
- Ultimate Adventure includes complimentary waterpark admission during our peak season if/ when water attractions are open on the same day as Ultimate participation only
- Aerial or Zip tour includes complimentary waterpark admission during our peak season if/ when water attractions are open on the same day as aerial or zip participation only
About Candia Springs Adventure Park
Nestled in gorgeous and natural woodland, Candia Springs Adventure Park is a place where families and friends can challenge themselves in an array of outdoor activities. Park features an aerial rope park, water park, zipline tour, and much more. The fun ends with jumping into a Pinzgauer for and off-road experience transporting you back to your starting point.
Aerial Adventure Forest consists of 3 areas with 2 levels f difficulty. Obstacles include traveling bridges, climbing ladders, scaling obstacles, and crossing zip lines while working on agility, teamwork, and self-confidence.
Zipline tour consists of 6 separate zip lines that extend over 3000 feet of cables and range from 200- to 1000-feet-long ones. Ziplines run at different heights and the highest one is up to 40 feet.
Ultimate Adventure covers 50-acre Candia Springs Adventure Park and allows patrons to race each other on twin 1000-feet-long ziplines
Waterpark includes attractions such as:
- Plummet Speed Slides: two 40-feet-long vertical drop speed slides for the real thrill-seekers
- Twister: a 272-feet-long slide with a full 720-degree spin to start with and a 360-degree one to go back
- Vortex: a 246-feet-long enclosed blackout slide with two full 360-degree loops over four stories
- Ziptide: 25,000 gallons of water where patrons can unwind and relax after non-aquatic adventures
- The Reef: over 2,000 square feet of sandy beach with a spring-fed swimming hole and extended inflatable obstacle course called The Wibit
Adventure Bay consists of a spray ground filled with 5,000 square feet of interactive water toys designed for our explorers to feel young and refreshed while discovering a brand new world.