- $99 for an afternoon ski and nighttime snow tubing package at Sunburst Ski Area in Kewaskum, Wisconsin ($149 value)
- You must reserve your date here in advance of the event using your Groupon code
The package includes the following:
- Ski / Snowboard Lift ticket
- Rental equipment
- Optional beginner’s ski lesson ($10 additional fee required)
- Access for two hours of nighttime snow tubing
- After-party on the mountain with fire pits, s’mores, and music
- Two draft beers or one glass of wine
- Roundtrip transportation via charter bus
- Cannonball Productions staff to guide you
Exact times may vary
- 12:15 p.m.: Check in with staff and meet your fellow skiers and snow-tubers at 600 N. Clark St.
- 1 p.m.: The bus departs for Sunburst Winter Sports Park.
- 3:30 p.m.: The group arrives at Sunburst Ski Area and warms up for the evening’s festivities with an afternoon of skiing and snowboarding. Beginners can take their optional lesson at this time.
- 7 p.m.: For two hours, Sunburst grants you access to the entire mountain so that you can motion-blur your way down the slopes again and again with minimal downtime. The after-party kicks off with a live music, fire pits, s’mores, drinks, and dancing.
- 9:30 p.m. Everyone piles back into the bus and departs for Chicago.
- 12:30 a.m.: The group arrives back at the meetup point at 600 N. Clark St.
See FAQ here.
A jaunt from Chicago to the Midwest's abundant vineyards, skiing destinations, and breweries can prove to be a logistical challenge—particularly if one intends to drive home safely afterward. The guides at Cannonball Productions simplify matters by arranging a designated driver, along with a comfortable vehicle and a full itinerary of their favorite adventures.
A veteran planner of Midwest excursions, Cannonball Productions imbues every tour with the same lively energy, whether they give their ski trips to Devil’s Head, snow tubing trips to Sunburst, or brewery tours in Milwaukee.