One-way remote car starters allow to start the engine and cool or heat the interior of the car before the journey
About This Deal
- Brand and model number: Compustar CS-915 1-Way, 1 Button Remote Car Starter with Installation & Two Remotes
- Majority of vehicles year 2000 and newer require a $99 Immobilizer/Alarm Bypass and/or interface for the Remote Car Starter to be installed.
- Majority of vehicles require a $50 vehicle specific T-Harness to complete the installation
- Please contact us with questions about vehicle compatibility and pricing
- Type of remote starter: one-way
About Capital Car Audio
MECP Certified and experienced technicians at Capital Car Audio are known as automotive 12-volt specialists. That's because they specialize in car audio, video, navigation, GPS tracking, backup cameras, and security installations and upgrades. They also offer audio tuning, remote starters, replacement of deteriorated factory speakers, and more. Work on all makes and models of vehicles, as well as motorcycles, RVs, marine, powersports vehicles and fleet vehicles.