Choose from Four Options
- $39 for 10 classes ($150 value)
- $49 for one month of unlimited classes ($110 value)
- $89 for two months of unlimited classes ($220 value)
- $20 for one month of unlimited Capo Kids classes ($50 value)
- See the class descriptions and schedules here
Despite immigrating to North America, Mestre Curisco and Contra Mestre Lua Branca chose not to leave their native Brazil entirely behind them. The duo founded Capoeira Malês—a community-run, non-profit organization—as a way to share Brazilian cultural traditions with the Seattle community. One of these traditions is capoeira: the movement-based Brazilian art form that combines elements of martial arts, music, and dance. At the studio, students build strength, flexibility, while also honing their confidence and self-control during each class. Capoeira is only one of the center's offerings, though. It also features samba classes that introduce attendees to the Afro-Brazilian dance while accompanied by live music.
“Amazing classes and community. Our son has grown so much physically and in discipline since taking classes here.”