Choose Between Two Options
- $75 for a steak dinner for two, valid Monday through Thursday (a $106 value)
- $85 for a steak dinner for two, valid Friday through Sunday (a $106 value)
Each meal includes:
- Two steaks: 16-ounce black angus New York strip or 10-ounce filet mignon
- Two sides: potatoes or vegetables
- Two salads: caesar or garden
- Two drinks: cocktails, wines, or beers
Click here to see the menu.
Carson’s Prime Steaks & Famous Barbecue
When the first Carson's opened its doors in 1977, it was far from the only barbecue joint around. Yet the quality of its tasty, smoky barbecue is proven by the fact that it’s still gaining accolades from the press more than 30 years later.
The menu remains as it has always been—offering tender cuts of barbecued meat. Churning out everything from baby-back ribs and barbecued shrimp to grilled prime new york strip or prime rib, Carson's grills and smokers never stop working. In fact, the barbecued-beef sandwiches boast brisket that simmers in flavorful smoke for a whole 24 hours.