4 FULL slabs of Carson’s BBQ baby back ribs, 1 pint of BBQ sauce, 1 pint of Award-Winning Cole Slaw, 1 tray of Au Gratin Potatoes.
About This Deal
- Valid only for curbside pickup/carryout
- Type of food: American BBQ
- Valid on any day the establishment is open
- What’s included in the Family ‘Heat and Eat’ Rib Meal:
- Four full slabs of ribs
- Au gratin potatoes
- Barbecue sauce
- View the menu and prices
- The restaurant is famous for its traditional BBQ dishes.
Need To Know
About Carson's Ribs
When the first Carson's Ribs opened its doors in 1977, it was far from the only barbecue joint in the Chicagoland area. Yet, the fact that it’s still gaining accolades from the press more than 30 years later proves its quality.
Today, Carson's Ribs' menu continues to offer tender cuts of barbecue. Churning out everything from baby-back ribs and barbecue shrimp to grilled prime new york strip or prime rib, Carson's grills and smokers never stop working. In fact, the barbecue-beef sandwiches boast brisket that simmers in flavorful smoke for a whole 24 hours.