Both children and adults can enjoy visiting this exhibition of LEGO sculptures featuring pop culture characters and famous landmarks
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Museum displays a large collection of LEGO sculptures featuring pop culture character such as Yoda, Scooby Doo, and Spiderman, as well as famous landmarks including The White House.
- Permanent exhibits include the World’s Largest LEGO Image designed by Brian Korte and built by the museum staff and around 250 children.
- Free admission for children under 3 years old.
- Amenities: onsite LEGO shop.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Bellaire Toy and Plastic Brick Museum
Visiting The Bellaire Toy and Plastic Brick Museum can be a memorable experience for both children and adults. Located in an old school building, the museum presents three floors filled with LEGO sculptures. Life-size LEGO constructions depict pop culture characters such as Spiderman and Yoda, and miniature models present famous landmarks including The White House.
- Permanent Mainstay: World's Largest LEGO Image designed by Brian Korte and built by the museum staff and around 250 children.
- Hidden Gem: One of the displays features a 24K gold LEGO piece.
- Don't Miss: Life-size sculptures of the Star Wars characters Lord Vader and Yoda.