Choose Between Two Options
- $45 for $70 towards upscale American cuisine for dinner and non-alcoholic drinks
- $90 for $150 towards upscale American cuisine for dinner and non-alcoholic drinks for four or more
- Click here to view the menu
White tablecloths and red roses set the stage for elegant dinners at Chef's Table, where the chefs give as much thought to the presentation of dishes as their preparation, artfully drizzling sauces over traditional American entrees made with vibrant fresh ingredients.
Awards and Accomplishments
- Earned a AAA Four Diamond designation every year from 2011–2014
- Named the Best of State for American traditional fine dining every year from 2010–2014
New World Cooking with Old World Influences
In virtually every dish, the chefs add a bit of American flair to classical European cooking techniques. The 6-ounce cut of filet mignon arrives with an unbreaded crab cake and a glaze of bearnaise sauce. Pineapple gastrique lends a vibrant acidity to the servings of macadamia-crusted halibut. Even the game hens get an unexpected twist as the chefs stuff each one with the ingredients of a traditional caprese salad: fresh mozzarella, basil, and tomato.
A Peek Inside
A gleaming black piano greets visitors as they walk past the stained glass windows of the entryway. A commitment to classical elegance is also evident along the dining room's walls, on which hang ornately framed paintings of landscapes, city scenes, and the retirement castle Julia Child carved herself out of butter.