This spot serves specialty pizza, including a famous spinach pizza with Alfredo sauce, alongside pizza rolls, beer, and Italian entrees
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 20% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal valid for 20% cash back only on first purchase and 10% cash back on all other purchases, including after the deal is re-claimed. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Chefs of New York
Chefs of New York serves classic, thin-crust pizzas and their house specialty rolled pizza dough in a dark wooden, rustic dining space with exposed brick and chalk murals on the walls.
As seen on TV: Chefs of New York has been featured on The Food Network show Best Thing I Ever Ate, profiling its famous spinach pizza that's covered in a decadent cream sauce.
Hand-stretched pizzetta: These 12-inch varieties are hand spun and rolled by the titular chefs, with options like the traditional Rustica with pepperoni and black olives.
Doughy pinwheels and rolls: This house specialty rolls cheese with spinach and pepperoni and folds the combo into crusty, pepper-dusted dough with Alfredo sauce.