Participants can enjoy a seven-hour, all-inclusive fishing trip
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Duration of rental: seven hours
- Valid Sunday–Friday
- Online reservations required.
The Fine Print
About Chesapeake Bay Sport Fishing
Each morning seven days a week, as the sun stretches skyward and begins to reflect on Chesapeake Bay, crews from Chesapeake Bay Sport Fishing prep their four vessels—Jessie Girl, Net Profits, Vagabond, or Retirement Fun—for another day of fishing trips around one of America's most famous bodies of water. During their scenic outings, these seasoned captains equip groups with fishing gear and cruise past famous landmarks including Annapolis Harbor, the Chesapeake Bay Bridge, and picturesquely historic lighthouses.
- The Crew: Captains Steve Dunn, Rich Schott, Lee Buckel, and Paul Reynolds boast more than 100 years of combined experience as seamen and fishermen, giving them both the knowledge of hidden fishing spots and the know-how to reel in catches once they get there.
- The Fleet: Each of Chesapeake Bay Sport Fishing's boats has its own personality, from the large cruisers Net Profits and Jessie Girl to retro classics like Retirement Fun & Vagabond.. No matter which boat you board, you'll have modern trolling and chumming equipment at your disposal.
- The Catches: The charters' main quarry is the mighty rockfish (also known as the striped bass), a hearty Atlantic trophy fish that can reach sizes of 50 lbs. or more.
- The Cleaning: At the end of the trip, the crew offers fish cleaning services so anglers can take home their catches.