Passengers soar across the Chicago skyline, marveling at the sights like the Willis Tower, John Hancock Building, Trump Tower, and much more
What You'll Get
- Fly Chicago Tour Package:
- Includes 7- to 10-minute day flight over Chicago
- Provides once-in-a-lifetime views of Chicago’s history and Iconic Landmarks.
- Fun, unique, and exhilarating adventure sure to generate epic photos of the city.
- Departure location: 1339 South Wood Street, Chicago, IL 60608
- Departure time: by appointment
About Pilsen & Eighteenth Street Development Corp
The Eighteenth Street Development Corp (ESDC) promotes the diverse collection of businesses in Chicago’s vibrant Pilsen neighborhood. Pilsen is known for its outstanding lineup of Mexican restaurants, three Michelin Bib Gourmand award winners, the National Museum of Mexican Art, and Thalia Hall, a 19th-century music venue. But many visit the neighborhood solely to see its dozens of vibrant murals, which have expressed the community’s Mexican-American spirit since the 1960s. Annual events include Mole de Mayo, the Tacos y Tamales Festival, and Pilsen Fest.
Chicago Helicopter Experience’s COVID-19 Precautions
- All flights are temporarily suspended
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Chicago Helicopter Experience’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Any accompanying children must be at least 5 years old and cannot sit on a passenger's lap. Reservation required. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 18 or older. 250 lbs. max weight. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Chicago Helicopter Experience
Chicago is famous for its skyline, but there's only so much sky you can see from the ground. That's why at Chicago Helicopter Experience, expert pilots lift passengers from Chicago's only downtown private heliport, to enjoy the view of downtown's busy streets and wide-open views of the city's magnificent architecture. Three types of tours each afford a unique experience, whether it's seeing the sunset reflecting off the Willis Tower or cruising over the nocturnal landscape of the city. Each tour takes place within the state-of-the-art Airbus AStar, which features plush leather seats, noise-canceling headsets, and bubble windows with a panoramic 180° view outside.