Doctor examines the patient and performs adjustments, massage, and acupuncture to remedy problems such as chronic pain
About This Deal
- The chiropractor: Dr. Stephen Asquith received his Chiropractic Degree from Cleveland Chiropractic and has over 25 years of experience in chiropractic and acupuncture.
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- Massage type: Deep Tissue or Swedish
- Potential benefits of acupuncture include pain relief (especially neck and back pain), migraine and headache reduction, and lower anxiety.
- Chiropractor visits can help relieve chronic pain, which can affect any body part and have a past or ongoing cause.
Learn More About Chiropractic Care
If you're considering a visit to the chiropractor, read this guide first.
Learn More About Acupuncture
Does it hurt? What are the benefits? We answer your questions about this alternative healing solution.