Guests can enjoy an Oktoberfest-themed cruise with bratwusts, German beers, and other attractions, like light narration of sights
About This Deal
- Departure time: 9 a.m., boarding begins at 8:30 a.m and returning at 5 p.m.
- Departure location: Pier 83 West 42nd Street and 12th Avenue, New York, NY
- Can walk around at Bear Mt State Park for 2-3 hours.
- Must provide valid 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages
- Prior to boarding all guests must show proof (Excelsior app, NYC-issued app, or a vaccination record card) that they have had at least one dose of a vaccine.
About Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises
The iconic Circle Line offers residents and visitors different leisurely tour options coupled with convenient schedules. Accommodating guests’ needs with state-of-the-art vessels, first class service and attentive crews, Circle Line provides a comfortable atmosphere suitable for people of all ages. Each cruise is designed to provide the best viewing opportunities, all sailing within 100 feet of the Statue of Liberty and narrated by compelling and informative tour guides.