What You'll Get
Music is humanity’s universal language, narrowly beating out such close contenders as Esperanto, The Simpsons references, and yodeled profanity. Learn how to rhythmically communicate across cultures with today’s Groupon.
$40 for four private music lessons, including registration fee (a $120 value)
- Weekly 30-minute sessions
- Experienced instructors all hold music degrees
- Students can opt for instrument of their choice
- Pianos, keyboards, and drums supplied
- Instruments available for rental
- 13 spacious lesson rooms<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 15, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Must redeem classes in full by 8/15/12. Classes are non-transferable. May redeem across visits. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.