Actors can communicate complex feelings in seconds, unlike supercomputers, which require volumes of binary coding just to express simple disdain. Succeed where the machines failed with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $25 for one two-hour weeknight group class for one (a $52 value)
- $49 for one two-hour weeknight group class for two (a $104 value)
- $39 for one four-hour weekend group class for one (a $93 value)
- $79 for one four-hour weekend group class for two (a $186 value)<p>
Weekday classes include:
- Kids’ TV Commercial & Intro to Film: Thursdays at 4 p.m.
- Tweens’ and teens’ TV Commercial: Wednesdays at 4 p.m. and Thursdays at 6 p.m.
- Teens’ Film Study and Scene Study: Thursdays at 6 p.m.
- Adults’ TV Commercial & Intro to Film: Wednesdays at 6 p.m. and Thursdays at 8 p.m.<p>
Weekend classes include:
- Kids’ TV Commercial & Intro to Film: Saturday at 9 a.m.
- Teens’ and Adults’ TV Commercial & Intro to Film: Saturday at 1 p.m.<p>
Class Act Studios
With directors, talent agents, and professional performers composing the faculty, it's no wonder the students at Class Act Studios spend much of their class time in front of the camera. With courses geared specifically toward kids, tweens, teens, and adults, the studio covers fields of study ranging from commercial work to film acting. Soap-opera and sitcom classes equip actors with genre-specific skills, such as how to expertly mimic the sound of a live studio audience. Improv and scene-study courses help students inhabit any scenario, with or without a script. Instructors even run private tutoring sessions and birthday parties that thrust invited friends in front of the camera.
“I have not actually taken the class yet but have it scheduled in July. Based on my experience, however, on the phone with them in scheduling this, I have positive...”
“I have not actually taken the class yet but have it scheduled in July. Based on my experience, however, on the phone with them in scheduling this, I have positive feedback. They did not have any classes in June so they said they would honor the Groupon in July, and they called me to schedule the July session. Lynn at Class Act was very enthusiastic and professional. I look forward to the class - great and interesting offer through Groupon.”
“Great class! The staff were so friendly and made me feel very welcome!”
“The First class i had was GREAT !! To the point im coming back.”