What You'll Get
Choose from Seven Options
- $13 for Gem and Cubic-Zirconia Earrings ($52 value)
- $11.25 for Rhinestone Dangle Earrings ($45 value)
- $10.50 for a Silver, Gold, and Rhinestone chain-link necklace ($42 value)
- $10.50 for a Gold and Rhinestone Chain-link Necklace ($72 value)
- $16.25 for a Gold Chain-link Tassel Necklace ($65 value)
- $20.50 for a 2-inch Gunmetal Marcasite Cuff ($82 value)
- $20.50 for a 1.75-inch Gunmetal Marcasite Cuff ($82 value)
Available only for in-store pickup at Classic Remix; view hours here.
- Gem earrings have a faceted gem surrounded by four cubic-zirconia stones (1-inch drop)
- Dangle earrings each feature one hanging rhinestone (1-inch drop)
- Delicate 17.75-inch chain necklace features gold, silver, and rhinestone-crusted links
- Chunkier 16-inch chain necklace includes both gold and rhinestone-crusted links
- 14-inch tassel necklace is made of dark-gold plated metal and rhinestones
- Hinged cuff is made with plated metal, marcasite, and rhinestones
How to Pick Up In-Store
- Purchase this offer.
- Visit participating location(s) during normal business hours to pick up your product(s).
- Present your printed or mobile voucher in the store to claim your product(s).
Note: If your Groupon is not redeemed by the promotional value expiration date, the amount you originally paid will be refunded to you.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 30 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. If your voucher is not redeemed 30 days after purchase, the amount paid will be refunded. Only available for in-store pickup and only for the option purchased at the listed location. Sales Tax is due at the time of pickup. Returns and exchanges must be initiated in-store and are subject to the merchant's standard return policy. Not Valid with Groupon promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Classic Remix
Some of these items seem to have been uncovered from an archeological dig of an art deco tomb. Others seem to have been pulled from a retro space age. What ties them all together is an impeccable sense of style—and the fact that they collectively earned Classic Remix a spot on Chicago magazine's Best New Stores list of 2011. While perusing the Lincoln Park store, home decorators will find small baubles to enliven a coffee table or mantle, kitchen essentials made with a designer's eye, and a host of one-of-a-kind pillows and throws.